Great news, the 2021 Season will launch on Saturday 24th April and to support social distancing, certain changes have had to be made. Cooperation by all visitors on site would be appreciated.
Please be vigilant, don’t attend if you or any of your household have any COVID-19 symptoms.
We are taking every precaution to keep people safe and so there will be regular cleaning of all areas with hand sanitizer stations available around the park.
- Whilst visiting us, please keep your distance from others whilst queuing, sitting and participating in activities.
- Please ensure your group have ‘Checked In’ via the NHS App
- To make an order for food and drink, entry into the reception/cafe will be limited to one person per group, with a maximum of 3 people inside at any one time.
- When orders have been made and paid for, you will be allocated a number which will be called when the order is complete and ready for collection at the hatch.
- All meals will be served in disposable boxes, bin all of your rubbish and return all glasses back to the hatch.
- There is limited seating on the patio to maintain social distancing, please don’t block walkways and collection points.
- There will be no indoor seating in order to make room for people queing.
- Toilets will be available, please respect social distancing at all times.
- When checking in for your activity, entry into the reception/cafe will be limited to one person per group, with a maximum of 3 people inside at any one time.
- Once you have checked in for your activity, please take a seat on the grass area whilst respecting social distancing.
- Please ensure ALL participants have completed a waiver before arriving on site (these can be done via your laptop, smart phone or tablet using the link provided on your confirmation email).
- Once all the participants have arrived on site, only one person from the group must come to reception/cafe area to check-in.
- Participants must arrive a minimum of 45 minutes before their booked session, to get changed and be ready for your safety briefing. Please don’t be late.
- In line with the Governments ‘bubble system’, the aqua park will operate a one way system in which your ‘bubble’ must stay together.
- Our changing rooms are temporarily closed, please arrive wearing suitable swim wear under your clothes ready to put on a wetsuit.
- Reception cannot hold any keys or valuables, please think ahead and be aware bags are left on the lakeside at your own risk.