Wakeboarding is the world’s fastest growing watersport. It involves riding a wakeboard over the surface of the water. It was developed from a combination of water skiing, snowboarding and surfing.
The System 2.0 is essentially a straight-line cable system that is great for events or stand-alone rail parks.
The System 2.0 allows for a continuous ride, it is the perfect way to learn to wakeboard and has close to a 100% record for teaching people to wakeboard. This is due to the incredible speed control the driver has and the upward pull of the cable.
We cater for all abilities, offering private and group lessons for beginners and advance 1 to 1 coaching for the more advanced rider hoping to improve.
Learning to Wake board on a System 2.0 cable is perfect for all ages, provide they have a minimum shoe size of 1 and are be able to swim unaided a minimum of 25 meters.
Wakeboard Session: £20
- 15 minutes on the water with an instructor.
- Buoyancy aid and helmet included.
- Wakeboards can be hired for £5.
- Wet suits are compulsory and can be hired for £5 each or you can wear your own.
Learn to Wakeboard: £30
- Dry land Instruction, 15 minute session on the water and debrief.
- One to one coaching with an instructor.
- Includes wetsuit, wakeboard, helmet and buoyancy aid.
5 x 15 minute sessions £95
10 x 15 minute sessions £180
Packs are per person and wakeboards are not included in the pack, these can be hired at £5 per person.
Kids Pack: £99
- 8 x 15 minute sessions with an instructor.
- Suitable for anyone under the age of 16.
- A lesson must be had before purchasing.
- Wakeboard hire is included and wetsuits are compulsory and can be hired for £5 each.
All packs are per person and can’t be shared.
All packs are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase.